Even in the middle of the economic crises due to the pandemics, many companies maintained an impressive level of growth, generating job opportunities. This was the case with the Adidas international chain of stores.
The multinational Adidas, which has continued to grow in Australia, is one of the most successful sportive brands in the world, and the company has opened new job opportunities that we’ll show you today.
The German multinational is looking for new sellers, managers, assistants and other professionals to support them in various locations across Australia. In addition, most opportunities are available in their main stores in Melbourne, Victoria.
The popular sportswear brand is gearing up for its next sales campaign. As one of the strongest brands of the sector in Australia, sales expectations are high as the company works towards an expansion in its workforce.
Among the vacancies available at Adidas, the company is especially looking to hire retail professionals and store managers to join the Adidas and Reebok teams, plus, the company offers both full-time and part-time jobs.
In addition, the sports clothing, footwear and accessories company offers a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the Adidas business, as the company commitment to its people is fundamental to the success of our retail team.
If you apply to be an Adidas team member, your responsibilities will include the provision of exceptional customer service, a high standard of day-to-day operational tasks and achieving daily sales targets.
Adidas has been built on a vision that their passion for sport makes the world a better place. If you want to be a part of this purpose, here are some of the job offers available for you to send your resume:
- Retail Professional – Uni Hill Factory Outlet – Melbourne VIC
- Retail Professional – OCS Melbourne Central – Melbourne VIC
- Brand Operations Analyst / Associate (Reebok)- Melbourne VIC
- Store Manager – adidas OCS Chadstone – Melbourne VIC
- Retail Professional – adidas FO Essendon – Melbourne VIC
- Field Key Account Manager & Executive – Melbourne VIC
- Stockroom Specialist, Chadstone (PT) Adidas – Melbourne VIC
- Retail Professional – Birkenhead Point Factory Outlet – Sydney NSW
- Brand Operations Specialist Adidas – Melbourne VIC
- Stock Room Specialist FT – Sydney NSW
- Paid Search Specialist / Executive – Melbourne VIC
- Advanced Retail Professional – Essendon Factory Outlet
- Store Manager – Adelaide Region SA
- National Franchise Manager – Melbourne VIC
- Key Account Manager (Foot Locker) – Sydney NSW
- Assistant Store Manager – Melbourne Central Originals Concept Store – Fixed Term – Melbourne VIC
- Fashion Key Account Manager – Melbourne VIC
In addition, candidates who have previous experience in fashion and footwear will also be valued positively. Depending on the location, employees may be available to work retail hours across weekdays and weekends.
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales or customer service experience, with a proven track record of success. You will be motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for a job, access the “Adidas Careers” job portal, from which the firm periodically launches all its vacancies. Select the category that best fits your professional profile and check out all offers available at the multinational. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: rli.uk.com/ Gloucestershire Live