Founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, Adidas has become one of the most thriving multinational chains of stores in the last decades. If you want to be a part of this international team, we have the perfect opportunities for you.
As a multinational corporation, Adidas designs and manufactures high-quality clothing, shoes, and accessories. The brand is currently the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest in the world.
So, if you are looking forward to taking the next step in your career and you care to do it within an iconic brand that prioritizes a supportive and challenging work environment, Adidas would love to hear from you.
There are over 30 new job opportunities at several Adidas stores across Australia, and you can find both full-time and part-time jobs. Check out some of the locations where the new spots are being offered:
- Gold Coast QLD
- Melbourne VIC
- Brisbane QLD
- Sydney NSW
- Adelaide Region SA
- Perth WA
If you’re interested in job opportunities like these and you have a passion for sport, this could be the opportunity for you. Join Adidas and thrive in a team environment. Here are some of the roles available right now.
The professional is responsible for the operation and logistics function within the stores. The applicant will be expected to deliver an exceptional level of customer service while reaching sales and customer satisfaction targets. Some of the key functions are:
- accepting & receipting all new stock;
- ensuring daily replenishment of the shop floor;
- managing the logistics of the stock room;
- ensuring receipts, transfers, and orders are completed accurately, and other tasks.
The multinational is also looking for Retail Professionals to join their team at most locations we mentioned above. This position is offered on a full-time, part-time, or casual basis and the responsibilities of these positions will include:
- a high standard of day-to-day operational tasks;
- the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- achieving daily sales targets.
Associate, Field Accounts (Customer Service)
Due to an internal promotion, Adidas looks for an Associate to work in their customer service team. The professional will be in direct contact with clients of wholesale field accounts. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- the management of Wholesale Field accounts;
- creating and uploading pre-orders and contracts;
- the cleansing of contracts as per the Rules of Engagement;
- processing of contract call-offs in season;
- follow up on customer requests, issues, and complaints to resolution.
- managing the order book is an ongoing requirement, among other tasks.
If you want to be a part of a developing and growing international team while staying connected to their customers, apply today to opportunities available across Australia.
The company has its official job portal in which you can search for the perfect position. Just go to jobs.adidas-group.com and search jobs by keyword or location. After your registration, you’ll be able to apply. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: australia247.info/ ecocity.md