For candidates who have experience in the logistics and transportation sector, or for those looking to enter the area, there are numerous job opportunities this early September. Find out more below.
If you are looking for a job in the most diverse regions of Australia, working in the logistics sector is a great option. With the expansion of virtual commerce and also the reopening of establishments, this function is essential for many businesses.
As a logistics worker, you can operate in factories, industries, shops, hospitals, service institutions and much more, since logistics and distribution services are necessary for all types of organizations.
Among the most in-demand positions in the sector is that of a warehouse waiter, especially for large chain stores; drivers to transport various types of cargo and operators who work directly with logistics.
The vacancies that we bring you today are from the Indeed job portal and have temporary, permanent and self-employed contracts. The opportunities are distributed among various Australian cities, such as:
- Sydney NSW
- Wantirna VIC
- Campbellfield VIC
- Derrimut VIC
- Orange NSW
- Canberra ACT
- Moorebank NSW
- Adelaide Region SA
- Townsville QLD
- Gympie QLD, and many more.
The logistics and distribution positions on the job portal also have varied options for working hours, such as full-time, part-time, intensive or indifferent. Look at some of the job opportunities we have selected for you:
Warehouse Leading Hand Nestlé — Gympie, QLD: one of the world’s largest FMCG companies, Nestlé is looking for an experienced Warehouse Leading Hand to join its Logistics team. The candidate should have qualifications and/or relevant experience in Warehouse Management, and a current forklift license.
Customer Service, Logistics Assistant and Packing — Brunswick, VIC: Brunetti Oro is currently seeking a Receptionist to join its already established Logistics team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Melbourne’s most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions with state-of-the-art facilities. Be part of a dynamic and industry-leading team! The candidate must be available for an immediate start.
Aldi Retail Assistant — Grafton, NSW: Aldi is looking for a candidate who can be available to work any 5 out of 7 days in shifts that can start as early as 6 am and finish as late as 10 pm. Therefore, it’s important that you have access to reliable transportation to get to and from work safely. Retail experience will be appreciated, but not required.
If you want to guarantee your employment for this month of September and apply for immediate incorporation, access the au.indeed.com and see the complete list of available jobs by selecting the “Logistics” category search filter. Here are some of the most recent opportunities published:
- Logistics Administration Assistant Simplot — Melbourne, VIC
- Order Fulfilment Officer Australian Red Cross Lifeblood- Melbourne City Centre, VIC
- AM/PM Transport Allocators Linfox — Melbourne, VIC
- Transport Scheduler Aggreko, LLC — Melbourne, VIC
- Administration & Customer Service Officer Cleanaway — Wodonga, VIC
- Research Operations Manager Canva — Australia
- Casual Logistics Assistant David Jones Centre — Canberra, ACT
- Warehouse & Logistics Assistant Bunzl — Parkinson, QLD
- Assistant Operations Manager, Melbourne Tesla — Melbourne, VIC
- Logistics Assistant — David Jones South Australian Stores David Jones — Adelaide Region, SA
- Stores and Logistics Officer NSW Health Pathology — Orange, NSW
- Logistics Assistant Opportunities at Queens Plaza David Jones — Brisbane QLD
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: uplist.lk/ bcsplacement.com