Going towards the end of September, more job offers arise throughout Australia. The French sports store chain is looking for different professional profiles, and you can be part of this team! Learn more below.
According to some job portals, the last job call for the store chain has vacancies for retail sales assistants, operation officers and more across several provinces. So, if you are a sports-loving job seeker, this is a good opportunity!
Created in 1976 in Englos (France), Decathlon is a global chain of stores that has a great team mobilized by a unique sense: to be useful to people and the planet. The company also maintains a firm commitment to innovation in all phases of its chain.
According to reports from the Indeed job portal, the average pay of a Department Assistant at Decathlon is $25.60 per hour, while an E-commerce Specialist can make up to $71,446 per year.
Decathlon job opportunities
If you want to be part of this network of stores with a team passionate about sports, check out some of the vacancies that we have selected for you with the open enrolment period:
- Whole Sale Manager Omnichannel – Sydney CBD NSW
- Seasonal Retail Sales Assistant – Tempe NSW
- Operations Compliance Officer – Sydney NSW
- Retail Sales Assistant Decathlon Australia – Morang VIC
- Department manager – Fast track (learners) program – Box Hill VIC
- Retail Sales Assistant (Full-Time) Decathlon Australia – Tempe NSW, and more.
As with several calls from the company in 2021, most of these temporary vacancies will likely become permanent vacancies and the candidate will remain with the company on a permanent contract.
If you have ever applied for a job at Decathlon, you know that the network requires some knowledge about a type of sports equipment or about the sport itself. In addition, people who practice a sport are highly regarded during the evaluation of the selection process.
- the b4work job search platform;
- manual registration on Decathlon’s official website;
- or through the Jora job portal.
Once you register, you will receive an email from the Decathlon HR team confirming your entry into the selection process, as well as the next selection steps. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: French Morning/ decathlonkariera