E-commerce giant Amazon is always on its way to expanding its already outstandingly large workforce. The global company is looking for distinct professional profiles to add to its Australia crew, and you can be a part of this team starting today!
Amazon’s growth during the pandemics wasn’t at all a surprise, since Jeff Bezos’ company has obtained several distribution centres all over the world, whilst also making its way into the streaming service market.
Many of Amazon’s units are now hiring in distinct countries, and in Canada, you can find a total of 408 jobs available this week. As the company calls its employees, “amazonians” are striving to delight the company’s customers and make their lives easier.
Amazon also describes its goal as being to invent and deliver things that were never thought possible, and as a team member, you’ll embrace this challenge every day, whether you’re a warehouse, store or logistic team member.
Interested? The registration period for all of these job spots is now open, and you can start applying today for positions in distinct sectors, like:
- Software Development 97 jobs
- Management 64 jobs
- Sales 46 jobs
- IT Operations & Helpdesk 44 jobs
- Human Resources 19 jobs
- Industrial Engineering 15 jobs
- Installation & Maintenance 10 jobs, and other areas.
The online sales multinational employs roughly 1.3 million employees across the globe, and according to the very company, Amazon now counts with over 3,000 employees across amazon.com.au, Kindle, AWS, Audible, Prime Video and Alexa.
Due to this exceptional growth and the possibilities for internal promotion, many candidates who look for an immediate job are sending in their resumes. In addition to a stable job, the company also offers opportunities for continuous training.
We have prepared a list of some of the latest jobs offered by Amazon. Note that, since there are over 400 jobs currently available in the country, these are but small lists containing some positions from different sectors in Amazon.
- Area Manager Intern Dandenong VIC
- Graduate Area Manager, Print on Demand Sydney NSW
- Facilities Manager Sydney NSW
- Operations Shift Manager Cavan SA
- Engagement Manager – Sydney or Melbourne based
- Area Manager Perth WA
- Operations Manager Brisbane QLD
- Manager, Workforce Operations Dandenong VIC
- Site Administrator Brisbane QLD
- Operations Shift Manager Mulgrave VIC
- Operations Supervisor South Australia
- Capture Manager Canberra ACT
- HR Assistant Moorebank NSW
- Senior Recruiter, Leadership Hiring (Sydney or Melbourne) Melbourne VIC
- HR Admin Ravenhall VIC
- Recruitment Coordinator Sydney NSW
- Technical Recruiter Melbourne VIC
- HR Business Partner Perth WA
- Sourcing Recruiter Sydney NSW
- Sourcer Sydney NSW
- Technical Recruiter – 2 x Contract roles Melbourne VIC
Installation & Maintenance
- Amazon Tech U Graduate Program 2021 Sydney NSW
- Content Test Specialist Sydney NSW
- Maintenance Technician Brisbane QLD
- Senior Maintenance Engineering Technician – New Site Ravenhall VIC
- Engineering Operations Technician Sydney NSW
- Senior Maintenance Engineering Technician Moorebank NSW
- Network Technician Trainee – Data Centers Sydney NSW
- Amazon Quick Sight Sales Specialist Sydney NSW
- Sales Manager Sydney NSW
- ISV Sales Development Representative Sydney NSW
- Enterprise Account Manager Perth WA
- Sr. Analytics Customer Engagement Specialist Melbourne VIC
- Windows Partner Development Specialist (ANZ) Melbourne VIC
- Account Manager Brisbane QLD
- Vendor Manager, Consumables Sydney NSW
- Account Manager – National Security & Defence Adelaide Region SA
- Technical Account Manager Perth WA
- Account Executive Canberra ACT
To secure your job at this global company, go Amazon’s official website and access the job section to check all opportunities available and send in your resumé and letter of introduction.
You can also access these and other job offers at au.indeed.com, where you’ll find further information on the company like employee reviews, salaries and other relevant data. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: press-start.com.au/ blog.aboutamazon.com.au