Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to aid them live healthier, improved lives.
About the role
Could you be our subsequent Coles Careers squad member? Come join us to provide wonderful customer experiences and work with enthusiasm, energy and pace in your local Coles store.
- See now how to apply for receptionist opportunity offered by Four Seasons
- Job vacancy for pick & packers offered by Workforce International, check the conditions
- Find out how to apply for housekeeper job opportunity offered by Royal Albert Hotel
We’re one of Australia’s most emblematic and trusted businesses – and we’re on the lookout for amazing team members to join the group at your local Coles supermarket.
With facilities across the repository, you could be packing delicious treats in the bakery, exploring our customer’s shop on Service, serving up slices in the Deli or replenishing our shelves to make sure they’re filled with everything our customers need.
You may be deemed for roles across the store which match your preferences.
Coles Careers supermarket recently announced that it has job openings available for store operator, check out the conditions and see how to apply:
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Given the state/ territory in which you live, and to enable Coles to provide a safe environment for its team members, there may be a requirement for you to receive a current health situation vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt.
Given this, you will be required to disclose your current health situation vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Coles. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’ll be stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success.
As part of our focus on achieving a gender balanced workforce, we belong to the WORK180 network as an endorsed employer for women.
- Drakes Supermarket is offering a new job opportunity for fruit and food management, check it out
- Wyndham Destinations offers great job opening for room attendant, check it out
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Source: Indeed | Image: Coles Group / iTnews