At Coles Group, we’re all approximately our ‘why’ – our purpose – to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live sounder, happier lives.
Coles Group is one of Australia’s largest and most iconic retailers, with more than 2,400 outlets across our portfolio of Australian supermarkets, liquor and convenience stores. We have a proud history commencement in 1914 when G.J. Coles opened our first store in Collingwood, Victoria.
- New job opportunities: Wyndham Destinations is hiring for receptionist vacancies, learn more
- See how to apply for the cleaning and trolley pick-up jobs that Coles Group is offering
- LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is hiring for new job opportunities available for housekeeping room attendant, learn how to apply
Today, we have almost 120,000 team members who are making a divergence to the 21 million clients who shop with us each week. We look ahead, energize each other and deliver with pride. These are the behaviors we demonstrate when we’re at our best. Our team members are a diverse bunch and we authentically celebrate this at Coles Group – for a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture drives innovation, diversity of thought, new ideas and a better work environment for everyone.
We have a significant role to play in establishing jobs, backing our suppliers and making a positive divergence in our Australian local communities. We offer a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor, and financial services.
Our strategy is focused on changing at pace, proficiency and modernization , and we’re committed to having a favorable impact on the lives of all Australians, now and into the future.
Team member (20 job opportunities available):
It takes the connection of team members in many various roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. No matter you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll pertain in a team of diversified personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a diversity of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role:
We’re hiring at Coles. Working in the checkouts and assisted checkouts area, you’ll be accountable for scanning items, handling payments, and engaging with our customers.
About you and your skills:
- A dedication to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some temperate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The accessibility to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know:
If you like the sound of us, get an increase and apply now. We stimulate applications from people of all ages, cultures (including indigenous and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disabilities. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
- Find out how to apply for the job opportunities for the housekeeping attendant position that the Lancemore Group is offering
- Job vacancies available for housekeeping room attendant. Check all the conditions of the opportunities offered by LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services
We’re dedicated to providing a safe atmosphere for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against current health status before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your current health status vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Location of vacancies:
- Lismore NSW – 4
- Melton South VIC
- Armadale WA
- Palm Beach QLD
- Balgowlah NSW
- Tamworth NSW
- Wyndham Vale VIC
- Hoppers Crossing VIC
- Bacchus Marsh VIC
- Bondi Junction NSW
- Morisset NSW
- Brookvale NSW
- Helensvale QLD
- Sylvania NSW
- Darwin NT
- Melbourne VIC
- Banora Point NSW
Source: Indeed | Image: Twitter / Pv Magazine Australia