About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, present day luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort stations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel conjugates distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
- Lancemore Group is advertising an available housekeeping attendant job, check it out
- Job vacancy available for cleaning assistant. Maid2Match is hiring, check it out
- Job vacancy available for supermarket assistant offered by Brondi Grocer
Park Hyatt is announcing the opening of a great housekeeping job opportunity for its recognized workforce. Check the conditions of this available job vacancy and learn how to apply:
Working in between a team of 60, you will support the Housekeeping Manager in the day to day function as well as supporting the group to achieve our purpose.
The diverse and energetic roles provide a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international corporation; either in Australia or overseas.
- Room Attendants
- Turndown Attendants
- House Attendants
Roles are varied between Casual, Part-Time and Full-Time.
The Role: Room Attendant
As the Room Attendant in Housekeeping, you will be accountable to provide a superb and consistent level of service to guests whilst conducting cleaning duties in the assigned place of work, transformation rooms into a home away from home for our guests.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Servicing all assigned guest rooms in accordance with instructed training and brand standards
- Cleaning of guest rooms adhering to the standards necessary by the department and hotel
- Use appropriate cleaning techniques to clean following OHS regulations
- Work closely with Front Office in order to propagation rooms at the allocated times
As the Turndown Attendant in Housekeeping, you will be accountable for servicing all assigned guest rooms and transforming rooms into a home away from home for our guests.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Perform evening service to all allocated rooms in accordance with training given and brand standards
- Servicing all earmarked guest rooms in accordance with instructed training and brand standards
- Provide assistance to guests wherever possible, or as requested
- Re-stock and clean trolleys at the end of each shift
The Role: House Attendant
As the House Attendant in Housekeeping, you will be accountable for ensuring all guest corridors and floor pantries are systematically maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and submission, whilst running deliveries and errands as requested by guests and the Housekeeping Management team.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Respond to all guest requests for items to be supplied to our rooms
- Collect and stock all linens in order to support your Housekeeping team
- Completing the daily task worksheets precisely and legibly, forwarding the accomplished sheets to Housekeeping Management and reporting any incomplete tasks
- Occasionally movable of heavy furniture, bulky items, changing of sheets, bedspreads, fixing curtains, adding extra bedding and cots in accordance with the Housekeeping or guest areas
- Previous experience in Housekeeping within a hotel atmosphere (four or five-star hotel experience is preferred) or similar fast-paced, cleaning services surroundings
- Job vacancy available for cashier: Here’s how to apply for opportunity offered by Brismark
- Job vacancy available for supermarket assistant offered by Miracle Supermarkets
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to act systematically with clear ethics and values in accordance with confidentially
- Superior customer service skills along with the ability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- The capability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5-star grooming standards
- The adaptability to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have constantly been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family environment is what keeps our colleagues highly involved. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at.
Source: Indeed | Image: Wantedly / Prestigia