Full Job Description
Shangri-La is situated in the heart of the historic Rocks district. With 564 guest rooms and suites, a luxurious Chi Spa, 4 food and beverage outlets and 18 conference and meeting rooms, this Deluxe 5-star hotel is tailored towards both the corporate and leisure guests.
As a Shangri- La Associate, our purpose is to host people to the colourful joys of life in a sustainable manner. As a family-owned group, we are excited about our Vision: To be the best-loved hospitality group, pioneering new horizons and setting new benchmarks.
- Job vacancy available by Quest Whyalla hotel, see how to apply for housekeeper opportunity
- Wyndham Destinations offers great job opening for room attendant, check it out
- See how to apply for the housekeeping job posted by SOAP Professional Cleaning
About the Role:
As a job opportunity as a Room Attendant and Turndown Attendant, you will be required to complete a detailed clean of our guest rooms within the hotel, ensuring we exceed guests’ needs and comply to our “Shangri-La Cares'” standards of hygiene and cleanliness every day. You will be personable, someone who upholds our Shangri-La core values of Humility, Respect, Sincerity, Selflessness, Thoughtfulness, and Courtesy.
- Previous experience working as a Room Attendant or a cleaner
- Flexibility regarding your hours of work, including AM, PM and weekend work as required.
- Is comfortable with physical requirements such as bending, twisting, kneeling, walking etc.
- Capable of pushing/pulling/lifting to 15kgs.
- Has been in contact and used chemical cleaning products.
- Must be fully-vaccinated against Covid-19
Contract can be flexible as full time, part time or casual depending on your availability. We are also hiring for Turndown Service Attendants.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, we welcome your application.
- New job opportunity available: Selina has openings for housekeeper
- Wyndham Destinations is offering room attendant job opportunity, learn more
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $21.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Free food
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Cleaning & Grounds Maintenance Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Source: Indeed | Image: Winter jobs in Canada / Visa Luxury Hotel Collection