The first week of the year is over, and many people are just now going back to their day-to-day activities. Due to the recession caused by the covid-19 crises, the number of job seekers at the beginning of the year is above average for many countries, including Australia. If you are also looking for a job today, we will show the latest opportunities in the market.
Last year, the home office culture was taken to a whole other level, when many offices and businesses closed their doors. With this change, lots of positions were also shut down, leaving a great number of professionals unemployed. Amongst this scenario, working from home was one of the best ways to make ends meet without exposing yourself to the virus directly.
- Platform engineers, software architects, business analysts and more: check out the latest opportunities in Australia
- WEHI opens vacancies for researcher officers, software developers, data consultants, and more
Since then, one of the most searched jobs worldwide was telemarketing. Used in dozens of different services, telemarketing cab be applied to customer services, sales promotion, consulting, appointment settling and many more, and, more importantly, many of these opportunities do not require previous experience in telemarketing.
If you want to work in the comfort of your own house, while still being able to earn a good salary, these offers are a perfect fit. On the other hand, if you’d rather be part of a company, and share a day to day routine with your team members, you can find plenty of companies offering positions at their offices. We have selected several vacancies in different companies that you might be interested in. Check it out below.
Telemarketers (no selling) at Glenn Twiddle Training
Multi-millionaire Glenn Twiddle’s agent training programs have proved to be very successful in the last ten years, as he’s name became a regular in the marketplace. Amidst all positions involved in the real state market, telemarketing would not be left out. The group is currently looking for telemarketers, not to promote sellings, but to be in contact with their real state agents.
- Downer Group hires managers, business analysts, finance administrators and more in Australia
- Still looking for a job in 2020? Work at one of these supermarket chains in Australia
In this job, you will receive full training with your manager, and you will be required to have a reliable computer to access calling sheets, your own ABN and invoice your hours each week, have previous knowledge on how to use Excel, and follow a strict set of instructions to achieve your daily goal.
Appointment Setter at Commander Sales Centre
Commander has been a business telecommunications supplier for over 30 years and recently has started to expand its services to be able to provide internet, mobility and energy to their clients. They are currently offering opportunities for Telesales Consultants, that will be responsible for contacting and setting appointments for their clients.
The company offers training and further assistance for its team members, including close support from your direct manager. Your tasks will include making outbound calls to pre-qualify and generate appointments, booking appointments with several clients, creating interest and agreement to sales appointments, and achieving KPI’s and daily goals.
Appointment Setter at Nexgen
Nexgen Australia is also looking for skilled professionals to work at their Brisbane Call Centre. The company develops solutions that help business owners to reduce costs while improving the quality os their operations. In this position, you will earn up to $600,00 in commissions per sale.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting up appointments for the Brisbane Business Development Managers and your daily routine will include: calling outbound, and referral leads, booking and settling appointments, Pipeline and Outlook management, and more.
- Spinifex Recruiting hires managers, baristas, cleaners, operators, and more around Australia
- New job openings at global law firm Ashurst for team and operations assistants, administrators, lawyers, and more
To access these and other 2,000 vacant positions for telemarketers in Australia, visit the SEEK job portal on this link: Telemarketing Jobs in All Australia. Once on the website, select the offer to get further information on work hours, salary, and benefits. Here are some other offers that might interest you:
- Experienced Telemarketer/Appointment Setter – B2B
- Telemarketer / Appointment Setter
- Outbound Telesales Consultant
- Telemarketer (Solar Appointment Settler)
- Call Centre Operator – Outbound Sales
- Internal Sales Appointment setter
- EOI’s & Appointment Setters
- Call Centre – Customer Specialist
- Telesales Agent
- Business Assessment Executive / Telemarketer
- Call Centre Staff
- Fully experienced Telemarketer
- Call Centre Consultant – Healthcare industry
- Warm Charity Fundraising Mature Call Centre
Source: seek.com.au | Images: mikadagroups/ careerinstinct.com