About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we consider recognizing a familiar face, friendly a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be addressed ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we consider our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our conviction that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
- Job vacancy for pick & packers offered by Workforce International, check the conditions
- Various job opportunities available for housekeeping attendant offered by Ovolo Hotel Group
- New store operator job opportunity offered by Drakes Supermarkets
About Four Seasons Sydney:
The views are just the commencement at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, situated at the epicenter of the historic Rocks district, sparkling Harbour and buzzing CBD. Chic rooms and suites include the iconic attractions just steps away, while the award-winning restaurant and road front bar are destinations unto themselves.
Four Seasons Sydney is situated on the picturesque Sydney Harbour and boasts 531 luxuriously designated guest rooms and suites.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Housekeeping Trainer (supervisory level), with an energetic, engaging style and an unimpeachable eye for the finest of details, that will be put to good use within a high volume and high quality running.
- Implement, promote and oversee the Housekeeping training programs and ensure standards are followed
- Provide on-going coaching and direction to the Housekeeping Colleagues to ensure consistency of service quality
- Create and formulate the Housekeeping training materials and programs to meet the needs of the hotel
- Welcome new Colleagues, establish and develop their welcome plans
- Facilitate briefings and team meetings
- Complete standards tests and inspections on a daily basis
- Ensure all team member training, documentation and testing is accomplished in the required time frame
- Passion for providing a unforgettable guest experience and superior quality
- An immaculate eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and good problem-solving skills
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Previous luxury hotel experience is desirable but not essential
In return for your hard work, you will receive great career and professional development opportunities, have the chance to stay at our properties globally through our employee stay scheme and be provided with meals whilst on duty, all whilst working in an enjoyable and supportive environment.
If you think you are a fit for this role, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Coles Supermarket announces a new job opportunity for store operator, here’s how to apply easily
- Wyndham Destinations hotel chain is offering room attendant job opportunities
We make it a point to take the time to review each resume carefully to select those that are a match with the preferred qualifications for the job. If that’s you, we will contact you to set up a time to get to know each other.
Please note applicants must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Source: Indeed | Image: Goodwill of the Heartland / Youtube