The History of Perisher
Acknowledgment of Country
We acknowledge the Monero Ngarigo people as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we job, live and play and we give regard to their Elders past, current and emerging.
Kosciuszko National Park checks highly considerable cultural places including where Monero Ngarigo people and Traditional Owners from other groups met for cultural and exchange purposes.
- Ashford Hospital has a great job opportunity available for a janitor. know more
- Mercure Hotels Townsville is offering a great job opportunity for a housekeeper, check the conditions
- Here’s How to apply for a store assistant job offered by Woolworths Group
Perisher Valley Hotel is announcing the opening of an excellent receptionist job opportunity on its prestigious team. Check below for all the information you need to participate in this opportunity and learn how to apply for this available job opening.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and finders, Vail Resorts delivers an Experience of a Lifetime to our guests and our personnel. You’re brave, ambitious and enthusiastic and we want you on our equip. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Perisher has two locations which call for Hotel Receptionists this winter; the boutique, 31-room Perisher Valley Hotel situated on-snow in Perisher Valley and The Station located 5km from Jindabyne which presents budget accommodation for up to 1,500 guests.
As a member of our Hotel Reception groups at Perisher, your fundamental role will be to welcome and effectively check-in and check-out our hotel guests, ensuring their comfort and pleasure during their stay. You may also be required to accept and process reservations and assist in housekeeping duties from time to time.
This position incorporates a significant Guest Services role and previous hotel reception experience, and an existing awareness of Perisher and the surrounding area will be greatly regarded.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Previous hotel reception experience
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- An impeccable phone manner
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Efficiency with time management
- Cash handling and EFTPOS experience
- A demonstrated high level of computer skills, preferably with experience in Property Management Systems
As an employee, you will be required to:
- Show Vail Resorts core values – Have Fun, Be Inclusive, Be Safe, Do Good, Serve Others, Drive Value and Do Right
- Display an approach to work coherent with and supportive of Vail Resorts goals, values, policies and procedures
- Allow to embrace all aspects of your job
- Have the capability to positively, proactively and safely work alone as well as in a team environment
- Offer an experience that creates a desire for our guests to return
- LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is offering a great job opportunity for cleaning assistant, learn more
- Job vacancy available for store operator. Coles Careers has a new opportunity, check it out
- Be punctual, reliable and show up for work in full uniform with an passionate attitude in all weather conditions
- Develop and maintain fantastic relationships with fellow workmates, showing respect to managers, supervisors and peers at all times
- Demonstrate initiative in handling routine matters and have quick, thoughtful judgment in any situation
Employment initiate dates will vary depending on the role and snow conditions, but most roles start in June and finish in late September. Staff housing may be accessible for efficient applicants. You will be able to indicate in your application that you require accommodation. If you are offered a position, we will be in touch to confirm and provide further information.
The perks initiate with a free ski pass, but as a Vail Resorts Australia worker, that’s just the beginning. Think free group lessons with our competent instructors, discounts at our food, rental and retail outlets and ski/board hire, employee recognition programs, staff events, training, wellness programs and much more!
Join our group and experience the outdoors like never before. Your adventure starts now.
Source: Indeed / Perisher | Image: Hotmart / Absolute Alpine