The Brisbane Product Market is Queensland’s important marketing and distribution hub for the provision of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers – annually trading in excess of 600,000 tonnes of produce, valued at more than $1 billion to secondary wholesalers, provedores, food processors, retailers and freelance supermarkets.
As a delegate of these employers, Brismark is presently searching for Laborers and Order Pickers for Wholesale businesses located in the Brisbane Markets.
- MILKRUN is offering a job vacancy for packer, check it out
- Job vacancy available for supermarket assistant offered by Miracle Supermarkets
- Lancemore Group is advertising an available housekeeping attendant job, check it out
General duties will comprise, intake of stock, quality checking stock, picking orders, consolidated orders, working in a small group and communicating with other warehouse staff regarding the orders and stock.
This is a fast rhythmic work atmosphere and therefore this is an active role that will necessitate ‘hands-on’ laboring activities, therefore you need to be fit and healthy.
These roles commence work between 1am and 4am Monday to Friday, you also may be necessary to work additional hours during peak seasons.
There are 2 positions accessible – full time 40hrs/week and permanent part time 15hours. Please demonstrate in your application which position you are applying for.
If you have a mature and accountable work ethic, hands-on warehouse experience and have your own transport, this is a possibility to join the Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Industry and enjoy a thrilling and vibrant work environment.
- Job opportunity for receptionist available: Cosmopolitan Hotel announces opening of new vacancy
- Park Hyatt Sydney is offering great job opportunity for butler, check conditions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-40 per week
Salary: $27.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- Warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
- Order Picking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Car License (Preferred)
Source: Indeed | Image: Escola Educação / Australia 247