About the role
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to aid them live healthier, improved lives.
Could you be our subsequent Coles Careers squad member? Come join us to provide wonderful customer experiences and work with enthusiasm, energy and pace in your local Coles store.
- Job offer for packer. Excellent vacancy provided by Mitolo Family Farms
- Ashford Hospital has a great job opportunity available for a janitor. know more
- Receptionist job opening available. Check the conditions of the position offered by Oaks Hotels
We’re one of Australia’s most emblematic and trusted businesses – and we’re on the lookout for amazing team members to join the group at your local Coles supermarket.
With facilities across the repository, you could be packing delicious treats in the bakery, exploring our customer’s shop on Service, serving up slices in the Deli or replenishing our shelves to make sure they’re filled with everything our customers need.
Coles Careers supermarket has a new job opportunity available for store operators on its prestigious team. The job vacancy is for your shop which is located in Launceston. Check out the advantages and conditions of this excellent opportunity and take the opportunity to register your resume.
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing wonderful customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, strength and pace.
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to individual for customer queries.
- To be vigorous – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and achievement.
- The availability to work adaptable hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
Given the state/ territory in which this role is situated, and to enable Coles to provide a safe environment for its team members, there may be a necessity for you to receive a current health status vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt. Given this, you will be required to disclose your current health status vaccination as part of your requisition for employment with Coles Careers. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Join a big team, get big advantages. You can look forward to wonderful discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even an opportunity to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
Coles Group is an approved employer for all women. See our range of advantages and policies directly at WORK180: Coles Group – Work180 Endorsed Employer
- Several job opportunities: Drakes supermarkets has openings for store operator, fruit management assistant and packer, check
- Job opportunity available for room cleaning service through SeaLink, check
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Source: Indeed | Image: Coles Group / iTnews