About the Lancemore Group
The Lancemore Group has been a leader of the Australian tourism industry since we opened our first property in 1986.
Our story began with Lancemore Macedon Ranges in Victoria’s Macedon Ranges, Australia’s first purpose-built regional conference establishment. Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula inaugurated in 1995 and was one of the first boutique hotels in Australia to satisfy a growing hunger for food and wine experiences, as well as for conferences or events in spectacular regional locations. Lancemore Milawa followed suit in 2001, capitalizing on growing demand for luxury boutique accommodation in Victoria’s North East and the King valley gourmet region.
- Mercure Hotels Townsville is offering a great job opportunity for a housekeeper, check the conditions
- Job opportunity for receptionist available: Cosmopolitan Hotel announces opening of new vacancy
- Park Hyatt Sydney is offering great job opportunity for butler, check conditions
The iconic Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park in suburban Melbourne linked the Lancemore Group in 2010, followed by Alamanda at Palm Cove in 2014 and the Larmont Sydney by Lancemore in 2015. More lately, we have been at the forefront of hotel asset management trends in Australia by effectively negotiating ‘white-label’ agreements for CKS Sydney Airport in 2015.
The Lancemore Group is announcing the opening of a new employment opportunity within its excellent workforce. The available job vacancy is for the position of housekeeping attendant and has several benefits. See below the conditions of the position and know how to submit your resume.
We are currently seeking an energetic Housekeeping Attendant to join our housekeeping group.
About The Role:
- Reporting to the Manager overseeing Housekeeping, this role is key in delivering our high standards, consistency and effectively.
- Join a top group to deliver the finest cleanliness standards in the area
- Contribute to our profitability through successful planning and execution of housekeeping duties
- 7 day operation with diverse rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts including public holidays
To be successful in this role it is important that you have:
- An eye for detail and are a genuine hard-worker
- Understand the art of teamwork in order to achieve success
- Work well separately and can self-manage your workload and quality of your rooms
- Love a defiance, take extreme pride presenting flawless rooms
- Recognise the importance of delivering exceptional guest service.
- Well-presented, a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- You thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role
Cleveland Winery Macedon Ranges
Remain to experience the best of the Macedon Ranges when you stay at Cleveland Winery, located in the monumental country township of Lancefield. Cleveland Winery is less than an hour’s drive from the Melbourne CBD and 40 minutes from Melbourne Airport.
Base yourself at the centrally situated Cleveland Winery and be brilliant by the diversity of antique shops & art galleries dotted throughout the region, satisfied by the acclaimed local food & wine and amazed by the natural beauty of the local attractions such as Hanging Rock.
Featuring 50 beautifully designated spacious suites the resort also includes an original country Homestead built in 1887 that can sleep up to 12 guests. As well as an underground Cellar Door where guests can sample some the best wines from across the region, the real estate also has an onsite a la carte restaurant & wood-fired pizza oven as well as hosting conferences and weddings.
- MILKRUN is offering a job vacancy for packer, check it out
- Job opportunity available for receptionist by Perisher Hotel, check
Founded in 1986, Lancemore Hotels are a leading Australian boutique way of life brand and leader in boutique hotels and home conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique housing, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically renowned restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large corporation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be connected to a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and transformative people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career advancement , generous staff discounts, corporation wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a brilliant, enthusiastic and performance driven individual wanting to savour your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then…
Source: Indeed / Lancemore | Image: Jobs Ahlam Hospitality / Real Commercial