LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is a home-grown Australian dress shop services corporation functioning in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Western Sydney, Brisbane, Mackay, Cairns and Perth. We offer fully contractual services to hotels. Our highly-trained staff can be provided across various departments including Housekeeping, Rooms and Food & Beverage.
- Here’s how to apply for housekeeping job opportunity offered by Four Seasons
- Job vacancies available for housekeeping room attendant. Check all the conditions of the opportunities offered by LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services
- Find out how to apply for the job opportunities for the housekeeping attendant position that the Lancemore Group is offering
We continually invest in our people for their expansion and advancement. One of our points of divergence is the guest service instruction our staff goes through. We ensure everybody is fully familiar with the service standards in hotels. The training prepares them to engage and interact comfortably with guests, offer a premium service, and creates a guest experience that is polished and seamless.
LUXXE has been providing outsourced services to a number of long-standing customers since 2005. We have since gained a sound renown for our service standards which are characteristic to the excellent work ethic and dedication of our staff and managers.
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services recently announced that it is looking for professionals for the various opportunities available within its renowned team. Job vacancies are for different positions and locations, with excellent conditions and benefits. Check below all the necessary requirements to apply for one of the vacancies, do not miss this excellent opportunity.
Housekeeping Room Attendants (15 opportunities available):
About the Role…
We are presently seeking experienced, service-focused Room Attendants to service 4 & 5 star hotels. Part time possibilities are available to the right candidates for an instantaneous start.
Coverage to the Housekeeping Supervisor/ Manager, you will be accountable for the cleaning of guest rooms and replenishment of amenities. You will also be required to maintain guest room pantries and ensure all equipment is in clean working order. In addition, you will help answer guest requests and assist where possible.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Possess full Australian working rights
- Have a proven track record of room servicing
- Take pride in customer service
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Be willing and available to work an average of 4 days
- Possess strong organization and time management skills
- Be a team player with the capability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Demonstrate honesty and reliability
- Take pride in your work
- Be respectful and take accountability for yourself and your work
Location of vacancies:
- Drakes Supermarkets has several new job opportunities. Check the vacancies
- New job opportunities: Wyndham Destinations is hiring for receptionist vacancies, learn more
- Parramatta NSW
- Woolloomooloo NSW
- South Bank QLD
- Mackay QLD
- Melbourne VIC
- Cairns QLD
- Eatons Hill QLD
- Bentley WA
- Sydney NSW
- Brisbane QLD
- Macquarie Park NSW
- Canberra ACT
- Cronulla NSW
- Eastern Creek NSW
- Redcliffe WA
How To Apply …
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please finish the demanded work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licenses under the education section).
Source: Indeed | Image: Hospitality Net / Facebook