LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is a home-grown Australian boutique services corporation working in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Western Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Mackay, and Cairns. We offer highly-trained staff across various roles including Housekeeping, Rooms and Public Areas.
- Job opportunity available for room cleaning service through SeaLink, check
- Ashford Hospital has a great job opportunity available for a janitor. know more
- Receptionist job opening available. Check the conditions of the position offered by Oaks Hotels
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services focuses on providing goods to its customers and a supportive and team directed environment for our people.
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is hiring for an excellent cleaning assistant job opportunity. The job vacancy is for immediate start and has several advantages, check the conditions and learn how to apply.
About the Role:
We are presently seeking experienced, service-focused Public Area Cleaners – morning shifts to service a hotel in the Sydney CBD, NSW.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor/ Manager, you will be accountable for the washing of the Hotel Public Areas. Assisting the room Attendants as demanded and delivering Guest requests. You will also be required to maintain guest room pantries and ensure all equipment is in clean working decree. Additionally, you will help answer guest requests and assist where possible.
You will have a congenial and passionate attitude, with the capability to have positive involvement and interaction with both guests and the overall Hotel team.
Public Area cleaners MUST be accessible Monday to Sunday, 6.30am to 2.30pm for a revolving roster as a minimum. Hours will vary depending on hotel residence.
You must have at least 4 days of accessibility to work over a rotating roster.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Several job opportunities: Drakes supermarkets has openings for store operator, fruit management assistant and packer, check
- Great job available for store operator offered by Supa IGA Cremorne
- Hold full Australian working rights
- Obtain a proven track record of room servicing
- Take pride in customer service
- Exhibit good communication skills
- Be willing and accessible to work an average of 4 days
- Hold strong organization and time management skills
- Be a team player with the capability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Demonstrate honesty and dependability
- Take pride in your work
- Be respectful and take responsibility for yourself and your work
How To Apply:
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please finish the demanded work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to incorporate any certificates or licenses under the education section).
Source: Indeed | Image: FalaMart / Facebook