What we do
We’re MILKRUN and we’re flipping the foodstuff game on its head with 10 minute delivery. Yep, you read that properly.
Get fresh produce immediately from Aussie farmers and thousands of your favorite brands at supermarket prices, supplied to your door in 10 minutes or less.
- Job vacancy available for store operator. Coles Careers has a new opportunity, check it out
- Job opportunity available for receptionist by Perisher Hotel, check
- Mercure Hotels Townsville is offering a great job opportunity for a housekeeper, check the conditions
Our superfast riders harness the power of electric bikes to get your order to you in a flash without any impact to the atmosphere (or their quads).
Our warehouse pickers and packers are key members of our Hub equip, supplying lightning-fast picking speeds so that MILKRUN can achieve its 10-minute delivery promise. This role is perfect for an ambitious and highly correct individual who thrives in fast paced environments. As one of the first members of the MILKRUN team, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to advance in your career as we grow.
What you’ll do
- Deliver correct picking and packing of all orders sent to customers
- Ensure quality of the products you’re picking and packing
- Backing inventory management, including stock receipting and stocktake processes before hours and during operation
- Make sure the Hub is clean at all times
- Be ready to jump on a bike to make a delivery if needed!
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a professional role in a similar industry (Hospitality, FMCG, Retail, Military experience are a plus)
- We are a startup which means we don’t have it all thought out yet. You’re okay with a bit of equivocation and can adapt quickly when needed.
- Accessibility to work five 8 hour shifts, Monday to Sunday (if full-time, 07:00 – 15:00, 09:00 – 17:00, or 15:00 – 23:00) (if part-time 17:00 – 22:00)
- Exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills
- Ability to lift 20kg
- Familiarity with grocery or FMCG industries
- Australian working rights are a must.
How we work
- Here’s How to apply for a store assistant job offered by Woolworths Group
- LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is offering a great job opportunity for cleaning assistant, learn more
MILKRUN leaders know what goes into building anything magical. Our experience scaling groups at Koala, Deliveroo, Dollar Shave Club, Canva, Amazon, THE ICONIC, SafetyCulture, and Shippit taught us a few valuable lessons.
For starters, people do their best work when they are reliable to make decrees and backed when they make a mistake. We know creating an environment of authenticity and safety means teams focus more on solving meaningful problems and less on masking who they are. We know when you give people ownership and throw equity in the mix you establish a flurry of motivation and high-performance. We know first hand how easy it can be to burn out when you’re in the build phase. Mental health and sustainable growth are a daily conversation.
Things happen swiftly at MILKRUN. Our pace of working is thoughtful of our promise to make super expeditious deliveries to our customers. Our growth plans are scary big, in a good way. Our investors have some of the deepest pockets in Australia. Want to build something from the ground up with us?
Source: Indeed | Image: Milkrun / Business Insider Australia