Known as NAB, The National Australia Bank is a business that commits to diversity and flexibility, invests in development and is always engaged with the community. If you share these values and are looking to take the next step in your carree, check out the opportunities we’ve selected for you at this company.
At NAB, you’ll find dynamic people who value connections and have the potential to succeed and grow. The organization’s team is essential to its unique, aspirational culture.
The focus of the entity is providing a strong commercial and strategic approach. They value the freedom, autonomy and responsibility that their diverse perspectives need to grow and succeed.
According to the company’s website, their mission is to serve customers well and help their communities prosper. This drives everything NAB does and gives clarity to how they perform and engage with society.
Also, according to the entity, their work is centred around four key elements: excellence for customers, putting their needs in the first place; growing together; being respectful, and following up until the issues are solved.
The company aims for the right fix for every issue: they take action when whenever it is needed, and don’t leave issues unresolved, always making the most of what they have, never spending more time, resources or money than is needed.
If all of this sounds like the company you’d love working for, NAB can be the next step for your career. Check out some of the latest job offers the company has posted and how the roles look like:
Analyst Cards Quality Assurance – Melbourne VIC
- In this role, you will be responsible for test planning, writing UAT test plans, BVT test plans and UAT test cases, plus providing input to test estimates
- Test Preparation: identifying test environment requirements including data and batch requirements
- Test Execution and Management: Provide status information
- Stakeholder Management: Provide status reporting to stakeholders, and other tasks.
Customer Advisor – Sydney NSW
- As a customer advisor, you will deliver an outstanding, signature service with every interaction
- Completing over-the-counter account opening, unsecured lending and deposit product activities
- You will provide in-depth knowledge of NAB’s products and services, informing customers of suitable options that best suit their needs
- Demonstrate Smarter Banking options (self-service and digital) to customers to help make banking with NAB an awesome experience
- You will also receive continuous training and development to support your career aspirations
Customer Representative – Melbourne VIC
- In this role, you will engage with MLC clients and Financial Advisors regarding investment and retirement products
- Form connections with your clients by bringing your personality and enthusiasm to every call
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Resolve customer enquiries
Home Lender – Launceston TAS
- In this position, you will hold meaningful, quality conversations to determine customer goals and aspirations
- Increase the growth and manage the retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Work to acquire new-to-NAB customers
- Support the Branch Manager to help uplift the performance of the wider branch team
- Retain existing customers by offering appropriate financial solutions that add value to their lives
If you want to access these and other 190 job opportunities, visit au.indeed.com and search for NAB. Once on the web page, you can select each offer to view all information available. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: heraldsun.com.au/ CIO