One of the best-known multinationals in food production has just launched new opportunities across Australia: Nestlé is looking for over 30 professionals to join their team this month. Learn more about the Swiss enterprise below.
If you are a job seeker looking for a permanent contract, a good salary and the opportunity to grow in the company with internal promotions, this offer is perfect for you. Founded in 1866 and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, the company operates some 449 factories and employs 278,000 employees around the world.
With this new call for diverse professional profiles, the multinational Nestlé launches over 2,000 job opportunities worldwide, 32 being for its Australian locations. Today, we will show you how to enrol in one of these vacancies.
The company offers both part-time and full-time jobs, as well as temporary opportunities that, according to the company’s website, can be turned into defined contracts due to the need of the company.
If you wonder what the requirements are to work at Nestlé, this will depend on the position you want to achieve, since in each sector you need an area of training or experience. For example, for positions of greater responsibility, the company requires a higher professional form, the candidate needs to have a university degree.
For manual work, operation, cleaning, security, among others, the company only asks for proof of Compulsory Secondary Education. Check out the company’s sectors that are now hiring:
- Production & Manufacturing
- Information Design & Documentation
- Logistic Support
- Administrative Assistance
- Customer Service
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Opportunities at Nestlé
Most of these offers are destined to work in Sydney NSW, followed by Melbourne VIC, Brisbane QLD, and Broadford VIC. Check out some of the job opportunities we have selected for you today:
- Food Service Area Executive- ACTRhodes NSW
- Part Time Production Operator Campbellfield VIC
- Field Planning Specialist Rhodes NSW
- Casual Production Operators Wahgunyah VIC
- IT Human Resources Specialist, Oceania Sydney NSW
- Process Engineer Gympie QLD
- Continuous Improvement Coordinator Campbellfield VIC
- Laboratory Technician – Chemistry Mulgrave VIC
- IT Technical & Production Lead Sydney NSW
- Casual Merchandiser – Rochedale & Springwood Brisbane QLD
- Quality Assurance Coordinator Broadford VIC
- Customer Service Specialist Sydney NSW
- Casual Merchandiser – Midland/Ellenbrook Area Perth WA
- Factory Hygienist Smithtown NSW
- Transport Coordinator Sydney NSW, and more.
To apply for one of these jobs offered by Nestlé today, it is necessary to submit your resume through the company’s website, as it does not accept registrations through other job portals.
Go to nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs today and start your search! You can narrow your search by using the keyword, country, location, and career area filters. Currently active jobs on the Nestlé website include various sectors, such as administration, communication, customer service, IT, finance, among others. Find the opportunity that best suits your profile and sign up today. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: Fortune/ dairyindustriesjamaica.com