Who we are:
Our mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: seeing the most beautiful places on our planet, building a community, interacting with locals and fellow travellers, working and enjoying new adventures.
- Wyndham Destinations is offering room attendant job opportunity, learn more
- See how to apply for the housekeeping job posted by SOAP Professional Cleaning
- Selina Hotels is hiring for a housekeeper job opportunity, see the vacancy conditions
What is the role:
The Housekeeper will support the Operations Manager on a daily basis and will clean the common areas according to Selina’s standards. Need to be on top of cleaning and storage equipment. Report all things damaged or missing from the Hotel, extend professionalism and courtesy to staff.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the hotel
- Tasks include but are not limited to maintaining a high level of cleanliness across Hotel Rooms, toilets, communal kitchen, floors, desks, fans, offices, rugs, F&B areas, etc. clean.
- Keep track of and liaise with the Handyman about any maintenance issues that may arise in the property
- Coordinating with reception about beds and rooms to be cleaned, and any change of daily activity
- Maintain the kitchen and ensure there are appropriate supplies.
- Assist in training new cleaning staff
What you need for the role
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Organised and responsible person.
- Yarragon Village Supermarket is looking for a supermarket assistant for immediate hire, check it out
- Check out the excellent housekeeping room job opportunity offered by Silk Hospitality
- Good eye for detail and high standards of cleanliness
- Positive Can-do Attitude
What can you expect
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- No dress code
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly)
- Multiple online training opportunities
- Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations. Volunteering with Selina Gives Back; because sharing is caring
- Huge Selina experience discounts on your stay, food & fun for you AND your friends & family (you can expect to become even more popular among your friends)
- Have your birthday off
- Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages; we know you hang out with other great people
- Extra country-specific benefits; we can tell you more during the application process
Source: Indeed | Image: Hospitality Online / Totalsurfcamp