One of the largest Australian communication corporations, Telstra’s purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. The company offers a range of services all over the country, and now you can be a part of this team.
Telstra Corporation Limited is a national telecommunications company that builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, internet access, mobile, pay television and several other services and products.
The institution is a member of the S&P/ASX 20 and it’s also Australia’s largest telecommunications company by market share! With over 18.8 million subscribers, the enterprise is the largest wireless carrier in the country.
Besides, the company not only operates in Australia but in other 20 countries, securing its position as a leading technology and telecommunication company. Telstra’s team is in the vanguard of technology innovation, with a mission of connecting people through digital technology.
A career within Telstra will give you a great experience with technology. You will be actively helping the company to push the boundaries of what’s possible today and in the future. You will also have the opportunity to empower millions of people, help businesses grow, and see them reach their potential.
Telstra is a company that welcomes new ideas and embraces different ways of working and thinking. According to their website, the enterprise believes a diverse and inclusive team will help them to innovate for the future.
If you want to join this team and bring your aspirations, skills and talent to this company in search of a remarkable career, this is your chance! Check out some of the current job offers at Telstra:
As a consultant, working as part of their Indoor store team, you will be the face and voice of Telstra! In contact with their new and existing customers, you will deliver personalised service and advice to uncover their individual needs and match them with great solutions – it’s a job with plenty of challenge and variety to keep things interesting.
Customer Service & Sales Consultant
If you have a positive, can-do attitude, lots of energy and you love providing excellent customer service, Telstra is looking for someone just like you. In this role, you will be at fast-paced customer service environment. The company searches for talented people that have a passion for retail and can deliver a brilliant experience for the customers – you can apply now to join the Telstra team based in Tasmania, our Hobart location.
Application Support Specialist
In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating technical support to customers for Level 1 and 2 end-user system Incidents, service requests and other client interactions; properly documenting incidents and triage severity levels; following up with users, provide feedback and see problems and incidents to resolution, and many other tasks.
If you want to be part of this talented team, go to au.indeed.com and search for “Telstra” to check out all of the published offers. We have selected some opportunities we believe will interest you:
- Standard Solutions Specialist Permanent Full Time ACT: Canberra, SA: Adelaide, QLD: Brisbane, VIC: Melbourne or NSW: Sydney
- Triage Support Permanent Full Time VIC: Melbourne or NSW: Australia (Flexible)
- Finance Analyst Permanent Full Time VIC: Melbourne or NSW: Australia (Flexible)
- Content Delivery and Strategy Senior Specialist Permanent Full Time NSW: Sydney
- Customer Service Consultant – Defence Permanent Full Time ACT: Canberra
- Senior Assurance Specialist / Functional Compliance Lead Permanent Full Time NSW: Sydney, NSW: Australia (Flexible), QLD: Brisbane or VIC: Melbourne
- Senior Technology Risk Specialist Permanent Full Time VIC: Melbourne or NSW: Australia (Flexible)
- Copywriter Permanent Full Time NSW: Sydney
- Marketing Cloud Developer Permanent Full Time VIC: Melbourne
- Part Time Customer Service Operator – Adelaide Permanent Part Time SA: Adelaide
- Customer Service Consultant – Federal Government Fixed Term Full Time NSW: Sydney
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: Canstar Blue/ Microsoft