Page Personnel is one of the world’s largest players in specialty recruitment. Founded in England in 1994, it specializes in recruiting candidates for managerial and technical support positions in various areas. Learn how to become part of this global team below.
Page Personnel belongs to PageGroup, a leading group for the selection of specialized personnel with operations in more than 30 countries and a presence on 5 continents. The company has different specialized divisions, like:
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Real Estate, Construction and Installations
- Financial and Fiscal
- Secretariat and business support
- Human Resources
- Information technology
- Sales and Marketing, and more.
The services offered by Page Personnel are performed by specialists in their fields of action, guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction. The consultants have professional experience in the markets and sectors where they operate, which ensures a better alignment of expectations with HR and the job applicant.
For this reason, the services and outsourcing company carries out its processes seeking excellence in the quality of services and guaranteeing all its clients:
- Advisory vision about your business and area;
- Extensive knowledge of your market and your business;
- Complete understanding of your needs;
- Service by specialisation and economic sectors;
- Personalised service.
The customer service industry is one of Page Personnel’s many specialties. In this services division, the company is dedicated to the selection of profiles aimed mainly at the contact center industry, both for the Customer Service area and for Sales profiles. The most prominent areas are insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and the Internet.
In this sector, temporary hiring is a significant part of the company’s contracts, being a very recurring and advantageous option for its clients for this professional profile. If you are interested in being part of that team, there are opportunities for candidates with or without experience, and the salaries vary between $27 and $42 per hour.
Interested? This leading consultancy in the selection of qualified support personnel for temporary and permanent positions offers over two hundred vacancies in different sectors across Australia. Here we select some of these job opportunities for you:
- Receptionist Sydney CBD
- Admin Assistant Baulkham Hills
- Scheduling, Receptionist and Administrator Canberra
- Office Professional – Administrator Perth CBD
- Customer Service Officer Melbourne CBD
- Office Administrator Canberra
- Customer Service team member Sydney
- Order Processing Parramatta
- Customer Service & Data Entry Officer Melbourne
- Customer Support Officer – 12 Month Contract Melbourne
- Accounts Payable Officer Brisbane
- Membership Consultant Parramatta
- Finance Officer Hemmant
- Storeperson Botany
- Bookkeeper Coorparoo, and more.
To access those and hundreds of other openings available today on Page Personnel, visit the job portal au.indeed.com and search for the company section. Once on the page, you will be able to see the complete list of opportunities and various information and evaluations of the company. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: glassdoor.co.uk/ trivisita.com