About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in quite detail, Park Hyatt hotels offer an experience of sophisticated, present day luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
- Here’s How to apply for a store assistant job offered by Woolworths Group
- Job vacancy for packer available through Laborforce, learn how to apply
- MILKRUN is offering a job vacancy for packer, check it out
Park Hyatt Hotels recently announced the opening of an excellent employment opportunity for its prestigious team. The available job vacancy is for a butler and has several benefits. Check out below all the necessary information about the position and learn how to apply:
About the Role:
- To adhere to department standards for the conclusion of the Guest Services tracking / control sheets and daily logging systems.
- Ensures the delivery of the Brand pledge and provides a professional and courteous service to hotel guests at all times.
- To be knowledgeable of all Park Hyatt Sydney facilities, inter alia the event spaces, spa, restaurant, bar and in-room dining menus in order to confidently suggest to guests.
- To make connections with hotel guests during their stay and offer to arrange a wide range of services and arrangements by professionally and efficiently handling their requests.
- To ensure that all daily VIP amenities, special request guest rooms are prepared with the suitable amenity or replenishment.
- Job opportunity available for receptionist by Perisher Hotel, check
- Mercure Hotels Townsville is offering a great job opportunity for a housekeeper, check the conditions
- To offer a customized and preemptive service, that is tailored to suit the individual preferences of each guest.
- Required to be proficient in the working and knowledge and show the duties and tasks of the concierge and in-room dining roles and to be adaptable to fill the specifications of these locations when required or delegated by management.
- To work overnight from 11pm to 7am
- Well formulated computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office, Lotus Notes and e-mail
- Extremely orderly with a strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment
- Current NSW RSA Certificate
- At least 1 year experience in a Food and Beverage outlet
- Extensive knowledge of Sydney and surrounds (including restaurant, bars etc)
- Preferable knowledge of Travel/Hotel Industry
Source: Indeed | Image: Brasilia Eu Vi / Mag the Weekly Fashion Magazine