FINANZIE CREDIT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://finanziecredit.com (the “Website”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Services typically collect three kinds of information about you: (a) information that you voluntarily provide that personally identifies you, including financial information; (b) information that we automatically collect when you use our Services; and (c) information provided by third parties.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting and analyzing this information.
We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results. In some cases, we will associate this information with a unique identifier for our internal use.
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. By using our Services, you consent to the collection of location information.
If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
Cookies and Local Stored Objects
To enhance your experience on our Services, we place “cookies” on your computer or device. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Other information you provide to us may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser or device, and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who has used our Services, and relate your use of the Services to other information about you.
Some third parties, such as Google, may place cookies on your browser when you use our Services in order to track your activity across websites and to provide you advertisements tailored to your interests and online activities. For more information on how to opt out of Online Behavioral Advertising, see the Exercising Choice section below. For our European based users, we only place or allow tracking cookies to be placed on your browser with your consent.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser.
Information from third parties
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
Aggregate or de-identified data
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, we use the personally identifiable information that we collect to provide you with the services, including the following based on our legitimate interests:
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- To notify you about new features of the Services, special events, or products, services, and special offers;
- To administer sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To attribute content to you that you make available through the Services (such as comments you post);
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services;
- To improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services and to understand how users interact with and use our advertisements and Services;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services; and
- To associate your activities, customize content or tailor advertising across different devices and browsers that you use to access the Services (for instance, computers, tablets, mobile devices, applications and websites).
3. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will make your information available to other companies, websites, applications or people with your consent, or consistent with our legitimate interests, in the circumstances described below:
- We may share your information with our agents or companies in order to provide the Services or advertising or to communicate with you on our behalf.
- When you sign up to participate in a contest or sweepstakes, your information may also be provided to our sweepstakes or contest advertisers, operators, and/or sponsors and the use of that information will be also governed by the privacy policies or practices of those advertisers, operators, and/or sponsors.
- We may disclose your information in response to any subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- We may share your information with third-parties with whom we have a contractual relationship, including without limitation third-party advertisers and advertising networks.
- We may share your information in connection with any proposed or actual merger, reorganization, transfer of control, a sale of some or all of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
4. EXERCISING CHOICE
Online Behavioral Advertising
When you use the Services, we may serve you with ads based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as your age or gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content and other information that you provide to us.
Some of the services and advertisements are delivered or served by third-party companies. These companies place or recognize cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or other technology to track certain information about our Services website users. For example, in the course of serving certain advertisements, an advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser in order to collect certain information about your use of the Services. For another example, an advertiser or ad server may also be able to collect your device’s unique identifier in the course of serving an ad. In many cases, this information could be used to show you ads on other websites based on your interests.
Please note that the opt out is cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt out is applied. If you delete your browser cookies and want to continue to be opted out of interest-based ads, you will need to opt out again.
Precise Device Location Tracking
If you authorized us and/or our service providers to collect and/or share information about the precise location of your device through a mobile application, you can always withdraw your consent and prevent the further collection and sharing of your precise device location information by accessing your devices location privacy settings. Each operating system, iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices, provides its own instructions on how to turn off precise location sharing. Access the privacy settings for your mobile device or contact your platform operator for more information.
DO NOT TRACK
Our Sites and Services do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our Sites or Services, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
5. USERS LOCATED IN THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND
If you are a user in the EEA or Switzerland, the following information applies with respect to personal data collected through your visit on our website.
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you have certain rights under EU General Data Protection Regulation, as set forth below:
- Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have information that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: In certain limited circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase from our records the information that we hold about you.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain limited circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have provided consent for the processing of your information, you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- Right of portability: In certain limited circumstances, you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: You have the right to not be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority, if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR with regard to your personal information. A listing of EU data protection authorities can be located at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-author…
Right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your information such as direct marketing (to the extent applicable).
If you would like to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please direct your written concerns to the following address: email@example.com
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, loss, modification, disclosure, and any form of unlawful processing of personal data in our custody and control, and our service providers are bound to maintain similar safeguards. These measures also aim at preventing unnecessary collection and further processing of personal data. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data in our custody and control, and we require similar safeguarding measures from our service providers, we need you to understand that we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal data.
To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal data on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal data that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We will retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal data or de-identify it so that it cannot be attributed to your identity. Please note that we may continue to retain personal data for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
8. OTHER SITES/LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Services and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
10. CALIFORNIA USERS
- Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the online services are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org