Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest accommodation style apartment providers, managing a package of over 55 properties throughout five countries.
Our people drive the prosperity of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and advance through your career. You’ll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering excellent guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
- Job vacancy for grocery helper offered by Foodworks Hoppers Crossing
- Several job opportunities: Drakes supermarkets has openings for store operator, fruit management assistant and packer, check
- Job opportunity available for room cleaning service through SeaLink, check
We are looking for a seasoned Guest Service Agent on a full-time basis at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort. The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the significant job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the regional attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
- Supplying an outstanding guest welcoming experience by demonstrating a commitment to service perfection and maintaining the front office and reception operational standards.
- Meeting guests and customers when they turn up and ensuring they are settled in their rooms.
- Maintaining professional, open and honest communication to support guests and make accurate bookings.
- Accessibility to work shifts between Monday to Sunday (between 6.00am and 11pm).
- Immaculate personal performance.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
Successful applicants must have:
- 2 year previous conviviality experience in hotels or retail
- Job offer for packer. Excellent vacancy provided by Mitolo Family Farms
- Great job available for store operator offered by Supa IGA Cremorne
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation throughout all Minor Hotel brands
- Deduction when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Presently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
As a corporation, Minor Hotels have not mandated the vaccine as part of a group member’s employment. However, we will continue to comply with the health advice and government orders imposed in the states and territories in which we operate. We do have programs such as vaccine leave available to support group member’s ability to access the vaccinations.
Source: Indeed | Image: Terserv / The Travel Office