The Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney’s premier 5 star hotel, has an exciting opportunity available for a Receiving Clerk/Storeperson to join our dedicated team in the Finance Division.
Located in a prime location on the Sydney Harbour foreshore, the Hotel boasts 531 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites. Our high volume Food & Beverage operation consists of a large banquet space with a 550 seat grand ballroom and 10 other function spaces, Mode Kitchen & Bar, Grain Bar, 24 hour in-room dining, poolside cabana and Lounge 32.
- See how to apply for the housekeeping job posted by SOAP Professional Cleaning
- Excellent job opportunity for housekeeping room attendant offered by Shangri-La hotel in Sydney
- Job vacancy available by Quest Whyalla hotel, see how to apply for housekeeper opportunity
Check the conditions of the employment opportunity offered by the Four Seasons hotel. The job vacancy is for receptionists and has several benefits and advantages. Check out the conditions for this excellent position and learn how to apply:
Reporting to the Purchasing Assistant Manager, we are seeking a Receiving Clerk/Storeperson to join our team of five and assist in the smooth day to day running of our busy loading dock and purchasing operation. Someone who can build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, handle a significant amount of supplies and produce coming into the hotel on a daily basis all whilst ensuring vigilance with regards to HACCP, accuracy in accounting and safe work practices.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- To master the procurement software “Birchstreet”, creating and administering purchase orders according to Hotel requirements
- Working closely on a daily basis with our accounts team for invoice management and payment processing
- Ensure all physical orders received are cross checked for quality assurance and correct against the procurement system
- Playing an active role in WH&S within a high activity and physically demanding department
- Storage and issue of goods to departments based on requisitions and maintaining inventories
- Ensure food safety management system standards are adhered to at all times
- Conduct monthly stock takes and reports
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Solid administration skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- High level of competency on computer systems including microsoft applications
- Experience a globally recognised culture of connection, craftsmanship and character, based on a fundamental belief in the power of people.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide
- Complimentary meals
- Laundry/dry cleaning of supplied uniform
- Global and internal development opportunities
- If you feel this is the role for you we would love to hear from you!
We thank you in advance for your application, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Source: Indeed | Image: Silbeck / Booking