Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to aid them live healthier, improved lives.
About the role
Could you be our subsequent Coles Careers squad member? Come join us to provide wonderful customer experiences and work with enthusiasm, energy and pace in your local Coles store.
- Work as a receptionist in Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Chatswood and more: apply today
- Excellent job opportunity for hotel room attendant offered by Wyndham Destinations. See how to sign up
- Work as sales and retail assistant at Decathlon Australia this October, apply today
We’re one of Australia’s most emblematic and trusted businesses – and we’re on the lookout for amazing team members to join the group at your local Coles supermarket.
With facilities across the repository, you could be packing delicious treats in the bakery, exploring our customer’s shop on Service, serving up slices in the Deli or replenishing our shelves to make sure they’re filled with everything our customers need.
You may be deemed for roles across the store which match your preferences.
Coles Careers supermarket recently announced that it has job openings available for store operator, check out the conditions and see how to apply:
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing fantastic customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may necessitate some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work adaptable hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Given the state/ territory in which this role is situated, and to permit Coles to provide a safe environment for its squad members, there may be a requirement for you to receive a current health status vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt. Given this, you will be required to communicate your current health status vaccination status as part of your application for job with Coles. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Join a big squad, get considerable benefits. You can look forward to awesome discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even an opportunity to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
Coles Group is an approved employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies immediately at WORK180: Coles Group – Work180 Endorsed Employer.
- Work as a restaurant team member at the biggest chains across Australia: managers, cashiers, waiters, and more
- Check out the newest job spots for warehouse clerks, operators, inventory managers and more across Australia
For everyone who shares our passion
We promote applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ company and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at the email address of our company > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then bounce in and propose your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Source: Indeed | Image: Supermarket News / The Courier Mail